Exede Satellite Internet is high-speed internet beamed directly to your home from our satellites in space. This means you can get a fast internet connection where you live – almost anywhere in the United States.
Where is Exede available?
- In all 50 states, covering 98 percent of the U.S. population
- In areas where other internet companies offer slower service – or no service at all
Who is Exede for?
- People who live on the edge of urban areas, where other internet options may be too slow
- People who have trouble getting fast internet because they live in rural or remote areas
- People who want internet and phone service bundled together in one affordable package
Why should I get Exede?
- It’s quick. Our 12 Mbps download speeds* are faster than typical DSL or 4G/LTE mobile service. In select areas, you can get up to 25 Mbps speeds – the fastest home satellite internet service ever!
- It’s affordable. Your monthly internet service charge won’t go up for at least 3 years – guaranteed. Plus, there are never any automatic overage fees on our residential service.
- It’s simple. Installation typically takes just 2-3 hours. Once you’re connected, managing your account is easy with our online portal.
*available in many areas during off-peak hours
How Does It Work?
- Let’s say you’re on your laptop or mobile device and you click on your favorite website. Your request goes to your Exede modem, then through a short cable to the dish outside your home.
- Your dish beams your request up to our satellite.
- Our satellite sends your request down to a gateway station connected to our ground network.
- The station relays your request to your favorite website.
- The website delivers the information your requested back to the station, which sends it up to our satellite to be beamed directly to you.
The Benefits of Exede Internet
Brett from Oregon Alarm discusses how you can have internet, even if you live in the middle of nowhere.
Exede Internet: Your Installation
This quick video lets you see what’s involved with having Exede high-speed satellite internet installed at your location.
Staying Connected with Exede Internet
Exede customer Chris Mueller discusses how his satellite internet service keeps him in touch with the world from rural Arizona.
Off the Grid in the California Desert
Paul and Wendy Hadley chose to leave the city and live in the desert near Joshua Tree National Park in California. With Exede Internet, they’re able to pursue their livelihoods while living in a place they love.
Managing Clients with Exede Internet
Sue Lion, an artist outside of Boulder, Colo. uses her Exede service to work with clients all around the country.
Working from Home with Exede Internet
In rural Ohio, an Exede customer relies on the service to work from home and to keep his family connected.
Have Questions? Talk with an Oregon Alarm Internet Professional Today!